Sunday, June 14, 2009

Why don't we just Scan it?!

This has been quite a working week. Only one more day till I can take a break with the family. What mission does today bring from Antarctic Press?


We continue with out Ted Nomura Collection Project. You see, we have to do a bunch of things to get these decades-old Issues from the CDs to an up to date Adobe Acrobat file. However, we sometimes have some dud CDs and so I have to look through...


...THE SHELF OF CD (COMPACT-DOOM)!!!

Its pretty much a shelf full of past comics and files. I assume these were made before external hard drives were available. See, this is the last line of defense; I have to find a copy of the missing or corrupt comics that may or may not be available. In the case that there is not backup, we have to manually scan the comics.

I sometimes wonder if scanning is slightly faster than looking through the shelf.


Surprise, surprise! It seems AP Intern Force Member: Eugene is somewhat of a professional in the field of Graphic Design, With his freelance works and sleek websites he seems like someone I could probably learn much more from. Also he is tremendously mild mannered.

No comments:

Post a Comment